nexus service one logo pms

Referral Company

Want to earn income in the real estate industry without renewing your Salesperson license? Earn commissions as a Salesperson Licensed With Real Estate Referral Company (SLWRERC) when you place your license with Service One Referral Associates, LLC.

Membership is open to any agent in New Jersey who would like to change their license from Salesperson to SLWRERC. This enables agents to utilize their license and earn commissions by simply placing referrals through Service One Referral Associates, LLC.


Service One Referral Associates Annual Fee: $100
Initial Licensee Fee: $160
Reinstatement Fee: $150
License Renewal Fee: $100
License Transfer Fee (if applicable): $25
License Type Change Fee (if applicable): $50

How to Join Service One Referral Associates, LLC

1. Apply: The process consists of filling out an application for both Service One Referral Associates, LLC and the New Jersey Real Estate Commission. You will need to print out and fill-in the information on both forms:

SWLRERC Application for Service One Referral Associates

2. Submit Payment: Please contact Service One Referral Associates through the NEXUS Association of REALTORS® office at (856) 428-1013 to make your payment. Checks, cash and major credit cards accepted.

Frequently Asked Questions

What is my role as a SLWRERC and what guidelines will I need to follow?
Referral agent activities are limited to referring prospects for the sale, purchase, exchange, leasing or rental of real estate to the broker through whom they are licensed. Click here for a full description and list of SLWRERC guidelines.

Is New Jersey Continuing Education (CE) required as a SLWRERC?
No. But, if you believe that you will eventually be changing your status back to a Salesperson or Broker Licensee, you will want to keep current with your CE requirements.

Can I keep my license in a SLWRERC indefinitely?
Yes. A SLWRERC can remain indefinitely. You would go through the renewal process every two years, but not be responsible for any CE.

NOTE: The less than 6-year mark that is indicated on the NJ REC Change License Type Form (below) is a term measure for the licensee’s last chance to change their license status BEFORE they would have to take all of the required CE and the exam again.

What CE is required to change my status from SLWRERC to Salesperson or Broker Licensee?
The New Jersey Real Estate Commission determines CE requirements. Click here for a list.

More Information and Support

The links below provide more information on how to print and download your Real Estate License, Pocket Card Requirements, Referral Confirmation Agreement and customizable introductory letters to announce your Referral status to your contacts.

Print and Download Your Real Estate License/Pocket Card

SLWRERC Confirmation Agreement

document SLWRERC Intro Letter (207 KB)

document New SLWRERC Intro Letter (207 KB)

Questions? Contact:
Kim Gwara at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or (856) 428-1013 ext. 208
Anna M. Janda, Service One Referral Associates, LLC, Licensed Real Estate Broker This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or (856) 428-1013